Classic Moments

29 December 2012

DANNY O'DONOGHUE FROM "THE SCRIPT" READY TO TAKE ROUGH COMMENTS




ANYONE who knows me knows that it’s water off a duck’s back whenever anyone makes a comment about me.

It’s part and parcel of the industry and if you’re not willing to take it, you shouldn’t be in it.

I didn’t get where I am from listening to people telling me: “You shouldn’t be doing this” or “You shouldn’t be doing that”. I’ve gotten where I am by hard work and not giving a s***.

Source: The Star / Edited: DannyODonoghue.Net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Please do not cite or copy our content to use on your own site without credits to, and permission of www.dannyodonoghue.net. We are working hard to get what we have..

The Script

The Script