Classic Moments

28 December 2012

Danny Dating Again After Bo Rumours

Danny O'Donoghue admits he is dating following the recent break-up with his model girlfriend Irma Mali. But The Script star reiterates that no hanky panky went on with Bo Bruce, who he mentored on the UK Voice. 

"We shared an intimate performance on TV, that's all," he stresses. 


"When people snog on Corrie, people don't think they're together. But in retrospect it was a bit racy. 

"For the first three or four weeks after the show ended, I didn't read much about Leanne Mitchell or Tyler James. 

"It gave Bo press all the way to the V festival, where she played to a packed-out crowd." 

And he admits his Dublin-based former girlfriend Irma Mali struggled to cope with the fall-out. "It was f**ing hard on my ex when words like 'affair' were used," he says of the Lithuanian model's reaction. 


"I'm sure there are people who think I had an affair with Bo, but I would never cheat. 

"I knew Irma would be fine - and you can't buy publicity like that." 

Danny (31), who was recently linked to a mystery woman in America, adds: "I'm young free and single. 

"I'm quite busy but I'm playing the field. 

"I'm open to it, but I'm just like anybody who is single. 

"But I've just come out of a long-term relationship - I'd be foolish to go straight back into another one." 

Source: Sunday World / Edited: DannyODonoghue.Net

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Please do not cite or copy our content to use on your own site without credits to, and permission of www.dannyodonoghue.net. We are working hard to get what we have..

The Script

The Script