Classic Moments

2 April 2013

'The Voice' coach Danny O'Donoghue: 'I need a woman who trusts me'

Danny O'Donoghue has revealed that he hopes to find a girlfriend who does not feel insecure about his fame. 

The Voice UK coach told Glamour magazine that it can be hard to keep the trust in a relationship with his lifestyle.


O'Donoghue, who split from long-time girlfriend Irma Mali in June last year, said: "I just got out of a long-distance relationship and although I'm not with that person now, that comes with its own heartache. 

"I have the freedom to travel and have my heart with me.

"It's hard to keep a woman's mind at ease when you're away and she's thinking that you're always out at a party. I tend to not go for insecure women. There's no bigger turn-off than a girl who says, 'What are you doing in the studio? You should be here with me.'

"That means they don't get what I need to live. I'm at the age where I get that you don't need to be together all the time to make something work."


O'Donoghue recently said that he is "definitely mingling" and enjoying being single at the moment.

The 32-year-old added that he doesn't think he would get the same attention without his role on The Voice UK.

"If I weren't in the public eye I wouldn't get the same action I do now - I've got a face like a foot," he said.

Talking about his ideal woman, the 'Man Who Can't Be Moved' singer said that he likes a woman "with a bit more meat on her" as well as tattoos.
"I'll find any woman with a tattoo sexy," he admitted.

Watch Danny O'Donoghue and Jessie J talk about The Voice UK to Digital Spy below:

Source: Digital Spy

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Please do not cite or copy our content to use on your own site without credits to, and permission of www.dannyodonoghue.net. We are working hard to get what we have..

The Script

The Script