Classic Moments

2 April 2013

The Voice 2013: Danny O’Donoghue reveals his ideal woman will have tattoos, be plump, and will not be needy and/or jealous!


Fans of The Voice coach Danny O’Donoghue will know that despite rumours he was or is dating former contestant Bo Bruce, he is in fact single and very much ready to mingle, assuming the right girl comes along that is…

And according to Danny’s list of ‘wants’ in an ideal mate, that girl could well be a Russian shot-putter and/or a sailor or some sort. However, the ability to spit, down pints, burp and shoot rats would appear to be optional.

Speaking to Glamour magazine, Script frontman Danny explained, “I just got out of a long-distance relationship and although I’m not with that person now, that comes with its own heartache…

“I have the freedom to travel and have my heart with me.”

That’s handy. He’d be bit buggered without it.

Anyway, he continued, “It’s hard to keep a woman’s mind at ease when you’re away and she’s thinking that you’re always out at a party.



“I tend to not go for insecure women. There’s no bigger turn-off than a girl who says, “What are you doing in the studio? You should be here with me.’

“That means they don’t get what I need to live. I’m at the age where I get that you don’t need to be together all the time to make something work.”

He added of his perfect soulmate, “I like a woman with a bit more meat on her. And I love women with tattoos. I’m a tattoo whore.

“I’ll find any woman with a tattoo sexy.”

And though Danny enjoys a lot of female attention, some of it is unwanted.

He explained, “I once had two mums and their daughters come to a meet and greet…

“The daughters didn’t seem that interested, but at 2am the next morning, the mothers were outside our hotel rooms, trying to get in.”

You can find out what happened there, and read the rest of the interview, in Glamour magazine which is out on Thursday.

Source: Unreality TV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Please do not cite or copy our content to use on your own site without credits to, and permission of www.dannyodonoghue.net. We are working hard to get what we have..

The Script

The Script