Classic Moments

3 April 2013

Prepare For Battle With Team Dan


The Script frontman, Danny O’Donoghue, brings Irish charm and a fierce competitive spirit to the table in his quest for victory on series 2 of The Voice UK.

The star poses a threat to his fellow coaches and has prepared himself for a battle in the search for The Voice. He warned: “I look forward to putting my team together – I’m not here to enjoy the competition, I’m here to destroy the competition!”

The 32-year-old recently said: "I kind of need to up my game. I don't want Sir Tom to win again!" He then added: ‘I have loved the banter with the other Coaches. At the end of the day, we are there to find the next talented artist in the UK. You can do that and have a lot of fun too.’

 "It's still early days, but at the moment the script is written for Danny to win it."



Source: Dublin Weekender / Edited: DannyODonoghue.Net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Please do not cite or copy our content to use on your own site without credits to, and permission of www.dannyodonoghue.net. We are working hard to get what we have..

The Script

The Script