Classic Moments

15 January 2013

Did You Know This About The Script?


Nickname for Tom Jones?

I am the leader. I don't call Tom Sir Tom Jones. I call him Jonesy. Actually, I should show more respect. But Jessie J calls him Tomilicious. And Will simply calls him Dough.


Danny broke his ribs on a banana boat

The Script may be super great - but the scandals are conspicuous by their absence, Why?

It's because we are very private. Since we pay people to be quiet, says Mark.
You want a scandal? My ribs are broken. I fell off a banana boat,




The first album took seven years to make

The Script was founded in Ireland in 2001, but the debut album first came in 2008 - and immediately topped the UK album charts. 



The song "Hall of Fame" feat Will.i.am, from the third album, has been played frequently in Swedish radio during the autumn.

Source: Aftonbladet / Translated/ Edited: DannyODonoghue.Net


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Please do not cite or copy our content to use on your own site without credits to, and permission of www.dannyodonoghue.net. We are working hard to get what we have..

The Script

The Script