Classic Moments

12 May 2013

'He Hasn't Tried It On': The Voice's Sarah Cassidy Denies Romantic Involvemnent With 'Gentleman' Danny O' Donoghue

The Glaswegian beauty is happily dating fellow contestant Alex Buchanan


The Voice contestant Sarah Cassidy has denied that she was chatted up by judge Danny O’Donoghue.

The pretty brunette revealed in an interview that the Script frontman has been nothing but a gentleman towards her despite the rumours.

"Obviously he is a really great guy and has fun on the show," the Glaswegian songstress, who is currently dating fellow Voice contestant Alex Buchanan, told the Sunday People.

Danny has been candid about the fact that he is opening to finding love on the talent show while working on the second series and was linked to runner-up singer Bo Bruce just last year.

Cassidy added: "I bump into him in the corridor sometimes. But he hasn’t tried it on with me. He wouldn’t do that. He’s a real gentleman."


The 31-year-old singer also explained why she wanted to appear on The Voice rather than rival talent shows like Britain’s Got Talent and The X Factor.

"It meant more to me being on The Voice. I wanted them to turn around because of my voice rather than anything else. Before I thought people would just pick me because of the way I looked… It means more to me to know that they like my voice."

Let's hope that puts an end to all the rumours!

Source: Emtertainmentwise / Edited: DannyODonoghue.Net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Please do not cite or copy our content to use on your own site without credits to, and permission of www.dannyodonoghue.net. We are working hard to get what we have..

The Script

The Script