Classic Moments

28 March 2013

The Voice 2013: Danny O'Donoghue Warns His Rival Coaches


The Voice UK coach Danny O’Donoghue has said that the talent on the show’s auditions will blow people away when the series starts at the weekend.

Danny, one of four superstar coaches on the programme’s panel, said that the he thinks he has a good chance of winning the completion with his team.

Each of the four coaches – Danny, Jessie J, Will.i.am and Sir Tom Jones – will start the competition by searching for twelve performers to make up their team, who will be whittled down to just three to compete in the live shows.

“The talent on the show has blown me away and I really do think I have found three or four people who have a good shot at the title,” Danny said. “I am over the moon with my choices for my team.”

He bragged about his team: “They are all accomplished singers and they have already been through the mill, so I want to train them on performing to bring out the best in them.”

Discussing his coaching style, Danny revealed he wouldn’t be imposing any strict rules on his singers, but rather would be just there to offer support and advice.

“Everyone is their own person. Once you put the shackles on them, they break free even more,” he explained. “But if someone has a bad time, I am definitely there to offer a shoulder to cry on.”


And he warned the other coaches: “I may be the wild card but don’t ever underestimate me.”

Source: Telly Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Please do not cite or copy our content to use on your own site without credits to, and permission of www.dannyodonoghue.net. We are working hard to get what we have..

The Script

The Script