Classic Moments

1 February 2013

Danny O'Donoghue's Tracks of My Years

Danny O'Donoghue, frontman of Irish rock band The Script, joined Ken Bruce this week to choose his Tracks of My Years. Here is his selection and reasons why.


Babylon – David Gray
If I Ever Lose My Faith In you – Sting
I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For – U2
Fire & Rain – James Taylor
The Times They Are A-Changing – Bob Dylan
Fix You - Coldplay
Somewhere Only We Know – Keane
Chasing Pavements - Adele
One Day Like This – Elbow

Source: Ken Bruce / Edited: DannyODonoghue.Net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Please do not cite or copy our content to use on your own site without credits to, and permission of www.dannyodonoghue.net. We are working hard to get what we have..

The Script

The Script