Classic Moments

26 September 2013

Danny O'Donoghue got me hammered, reveals chat show host Carr


TV funnyman Alan Carr is famous for offering his celebrity guests bizarre concoctions from his drinks globe but it seems his Irish guests are the ones who leave him worse for wear.

The comic said drinking with The Script's Danny O'Donoghue left him feeling very tipsy on the set of the Channel 4 show.

He said: 'When I interviewed Tom Jones and Danny O'Donoghue from The Voice.' When Westlife appeared on the show almost two years ago to talk about their split the comedian joined the band in downing four triple shots of super-strength spirit Aftershock in just 20 minutes.

It left him bleary-eyed and referring to the band The Saturdays as The Sundays.

When The Script's O'Donoghue and Jones appeared last year to talk about The Voice they ended up revealing how the judges pulled a few all-night sessions since becoming friends on the BBC Show.

The pair then proceeded to down shots of whiskey and encouraged the chat show host to join them. The comedian, who won a Bafta last year for his series, also said he is amazed to be celebrating doing 100 shows.

He said in an interview with Heat magazine: 'I still think they've added it up wrong.' Carr revealed

Carr said the Beckhams would be his dream guests after he met up with them for dinner recently. He told Heat: 'I got drunk when I had dinner with the Beckhams. I don't remember the night but I do remember saying, "When are you coming on Chatty Man?" 'I get a bit over friendly when I have wine so I'm sure I put him right off.

'Victoria's a right laugh. She would love it on the show and I think the drinks globe would be empty when she left.'

Source: Irish Daily Mail Subscription Edition / Edited: DannyODonoghue.Net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Please do not cite or copy our content to use on your own site without credits to, and permission of www.dannyodonoghue.net. We are working hard to get what we have..

The Script

The Script