Classic Moments

5 May 2013

I’m Using Voice To Pull Girls - Says Danny O'Donoghue


FLIRTY coach Danny O’Donoghue has admitted he’s using The Voice to check out the prettiest girls. 

The singer-songwriter, 2, reckons the BBC1 show is perfect for EYEING UP talent as well as spotting it. 

He said: “I’m a ladies man. There are a lot of pretty girls on the show. I’m telling them they are gorgeous because I am single and I am looking!” 

Danny, who was romantically linked to last year’s runner-up Bo Bruce, 28, has also admitted: “I wouldn’t rule out dating a fan or a contestant. Ever!” 

The Script frontman – single since splitting from model Irma Mali, 29, in June last year – revealed fellow coach Sir Tom Jones had given him some pulling tips


But he reckons the sexbomb star, 72, will always be the No1 babe magnet. He said: Tom just says, ‘Be cool and shut up!’. I think I ruin my chances by opening my mouth and letting it run. But as soon as Tom switches it on, all the girls head over to him.” 

Despite looking for love, Irish Danny reckons the female attention he has received since appearing on The Voice has turned him into a RECLUSE

He said: “One in ten people recognised me before, but now it’s crazy. I’m a bit of a recluse. I have to stay in the house.” 

On Saturday's show, Danny was seen rowing with fellow coach Will.i.am, 38. He said: “There’s an argument that puts a stop to our bromance. Will’s an idiot as he missed out on three brilliant singers.” 

Last year The Voice crashed in the ratings, but Danny said: “It’s a lot more exciting this year. The editing is faster and the contestants are good.” 

Source: The Sun / Edited: DannyODonoghue.Net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Please do not cite or copy our content to use on your own site without credits to, and permission of www.dannyodonoghue.net. We are working hard to get what we have..

The Script

The Script