Classic Moments

9 May 2013

EXCLUSIVE! The Voice’s Bo Bruce on Danny O'Donoghue: ‘I'm Sure We Can Hang Out, Just Not In Public’


Everyone seems fascinated by Bo Bruce’s will they or won’t they relationship with her former coach from The Voice Danny O’Donoghue.

Bo has now admitted that there is a good chance that she will spend some time with Danny in the future, but unfortunately we won’t know anything about it because she wants to keep her private life private. Drat!

“I'm very much trying to stay away from the limelight. Danny knows how to keep his life out of the limelight and I do too. I'm sure we can hang out, in a non [public way]. It just got so full on, it was very new for me,” she tells heat of the speculation surrounding her relationship with the Script singer.

Bo also admits that she’s happy to be away from The Voice because all of the attention her relationship with Danny caused became too much,

“I'm happy to have moved on from The Voice. Because of the ‘will they, won't they’ stories about Danny and I. I just didn't think it was possible to make a record with all that attention. I didn't think I was going to get there,” she says of making her album

And on the subject of music, Bo has singled out will.i.am as The Voice coach she would most like to work with in the future.

“Will.i.am's crew and management I really go on with in the show. I'd like to work with Will.i.am, but I will work on my own stuff for now,” she says of a possible collaboration.

Source: Heat / Edited: DannyODonoghue.Net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Please do not cite or copy our content to use on your own site without credits to, and permission of www.dannyodonoghue.net. We are working hard to get what we have..

The Script

The Script