Classic Moments

22 April 2013

Script's Danny Is Over Irma And Looking For Love

 

PREPARE yourself, ladies: one of Ireland's most eligible bachelors – Danny O'Donoghue – is on the lookout for love.

The Script frontman has said he is now over last year's split from model Irma Mali and would like to settle down.

The Dublin native admits that breaking up with his long-term love was heartbreaking, but is now open to the idea of marriage.

The star of the Voice UK said: "I just got out of a long-distance relationship and, although that comes with its own heartache, I have the freedom to travel."

And Danny has some wacky marriage venues in mind.

The 32-year-old told next month's Glamour magazine: "I'd like to go into space, so if someone paid me €500,000 for a space wedding or a wedding on the Moon, I'd think I'd have to do it."

Positive

Danny is constantly being linked with new love interests since his split from Irma and is not short of marriage offers, but says he doesn't understand why people find him sexy

"It's all pretty positive. I got 200 proposals in two days once. What does that say about me? Why do they want me to meet their parents?"

He is looking for a woman who is secure in herself – and a fan of body art.

"It's hard to keep a woman's mind at ease when you are away and she's thinking you are always at a party.

"I tend not to go for insecure women.

"I like a woman with a bit of meat on her and I love tattoos. I'm a tattoo whore – I'll find any woman with a tattoo sexy," added Danny.

The Voice mentor spent months denying speculation that he was dating his act Bo Bruce from last year, but he said that he wouldn't rule out dating a contestant from the show.

However, he makes sure to stay away from obsessive fans, whom he labels as weird.

"People who wait outside your door ... that's a little bit weird isn't it? I once had two mums and their daughters come to a meet-and-greet.

"The daughters didn't seem that interested, but at 2am the next morning, the mothers were waiting outside our hotel rooms trying to get in."


Source: Heraldie / Edited: DannyODonoghue.Net

1 comment:

  1. . Interesting information I haven’t been through such information in a long time
    dating script

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Please do not cite or copy our content to use on your own site without credits to, and permission of www.dannyodonoghue.net. We are working hard to get what we have..

The Script

The Script