Classic Moments

7 October 2012

Danny: I got too p***ed with U2

THE Script frontman Danny O’Donoghue has admitted his most embarrassing moment of his career was a drunken night with rock stars U2. 



The singer, 31, revealed when he was 18 he made the mistake of skipping dinner and going straight for the booze. 

He said: “I fell face down the stairs, p***ed out of my head in front of U2. 

“They’d invited me to a greyhound race track for Christmas dinner — but I didn’t have any dinner. 

“I went straight for the wine and I got really drunk. Then we were leaving to go to a club and I fell down 12 steps right in front of them.” 

The Voice judge added due to his fame he wears a disguise in public so fans won’t recognise him. 

He said: “I wear fake wigs and hats whenever I go out now. So if you see a 6ft 4in strange-looking guy, it’s probably me.” 

Source: Irish Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Please do not cite or copy our content to use on your own site without credits to, and permission of www.dannyodonoghue.net. We are working hard to get what we have..

The Script

The Script